Re: CS 1.2 installer

Subject: Re: CS 1.2 installer
From: Philippe SENOT (senot@ipc.sciences.univ-metz.fr)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 07:25:59 MST

Thanks,

But I can't get the file
http://www.terraplex.com/~dburcaw/ramdisk.image.gz
with my browser from http site. The file is automatically downloaded in bad
format.
Can you place this file on the yellowdoglinux ftp site or can you show me
who I can get it ?

At 14:53 11/03/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>For anyone that was not using CS 1.2 kernels with the CS 1.2 ramdisk and
>getting a seg fault after language selection, I've fixed this problem.
>
>If you are using a Mac, I strongly suggest using our stock vmlinux.
>
>Folks with certain CHRP or PReP machines may have to use their own
>patched kernel for their hardware. If this is the case, use the ramdisk
>at: http://www.terraplex.com/~dburcaw/ramdisk.image.gz
>
>Regards,
>Dan
>
>Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
> Yellow Dog Linux
> "The Ultimate Companion for a Dedicated Server"
> http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/
>
> Black Lab Linux
> Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
> http://www.blacklablinux.com/

-----
[ Philippe SENOT | Tel. (+33) 03.87.31.58.63 ]
[ Responsable Service Info du LPMC | Fax. (+33) 03.87.31.58.01 ]
[ Institut de Physique,1 Bd Arago | Abroad replace 03 by 3 above ]
[ 57078 METZ Cedex 3, FRANCE | senot@ipc.sciences.univ-metz.fr]