Re: ISOs--what program to use?

Subject: Re: ISOs--what program to use?
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 16:20:27 MST

Yes, Toast works fine. We have't tried Easy CD creator, but as long as you
burn the image as a raw image -- unmodified by the program, it should be
fine.

Note: We've seen some problems with the current ISOs on our ftp site. It
seems they are a little to large and choke during installation for some
people. We've trimmed some of the fat out of our installer source code on
the cd, and its now under the 650mb limit. That image should be going
online very soon. Our internet connection seems to be stable again (woo!)
so the mirrors can actually get the ISOs propagated.

> Can Adaptec Toast be used to put these ISO images onto a CD, or do I have to
> have my CD Recorder hooked up to a Windoze machine to use Adaptec Easy CD
> Creator?
>
> -- Dan
> Dionysos@Dionysia.org Daniel G. Delaney
> www.Dionysia.org/~dionysos/
> PGP Public Key: /~dionysos/pgp.html

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/