Re: ISOs--what program to use?

Subject: Re: ISOs--what program to use?
From: Dan Delaney (Dionysos@Dionysia.org)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 20:14:51 MST

on 3/13/00 7:46 PM, Jeff Ridder wrote:
> Select Disc Image, not the copy. Then just click on data, find the image,
> select it then click open.

That's what I need to know. WHERE can I "Select Disc Image" in Toast 4? The
only selection I have are 1) Files & Folders, 2) Audio, and 3) DISC Copy".
That's it, no Disc Image. Are you using Toast 4 or 3? Maybe my Yamaha 8424
came with a "cripled" version of Toast 4, I don't know, but I don't see
ANYWHERE where I can select a disc image. When I try the "Open..." command
it can't even see the CS1.2 image file. So I tried using resedit to change
the Type and Creator codes on the image file so that Toast 4 could see it
with its Open command, but it only gave an error when I tried to open it.

Thanks.

-- Dan
 Dionysos@Dionysia.org Daniel G. Delaney
 www.Dionysia.org/~dionysos/