Re: ISOs--what program to use?

Subject: Re: ISOs--what program to use?
From: Dan Delaney (Dionysos@Dionysia.org)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 20:48:17 MST

on 3/13/00 10:24 PM, Jeff Ridder wrote:
> OK, so let me get this straight. You go up to the Format menu and select
> "disk image". The window down below should change to Disk Image

Nope. When I go to the Format menu all I see are three options: "Files &
Folders", "Audio CD", "DISC Copy". That's it. However, I have a feeling I
now know what the problem is: my CD Recorder came with Toast 4--as opposed
to Toast 4 DELUXE! Aaargh!!! Anyone know of any shareware CD recording
software for the MacOS? Hahaha. The power supply on my PC just died a couple
of days ago, so Easy CD Creator is out (unless I can get it to work in
Virtual PC...hmmmmmm)

Thanks everyone.

-- Dan
 Dionysos@Dionysia.org Daniel G. Delaney