Re: no sound with kernel 2.2.6 on B&W G3

Subject: Re: no sound with kernel 2.2.6 on B&W G3
From: Robert Fout (rfout@damien.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 22:46:48 MST

when YDL boots, sound shows up as "OK", so does that mean the mod was loaded
okay?

Thanks for the help,
Bob
"The knack to flying is learning how to
throw yourself at the ground and miss."

>From "Life the Universe and Everything"
by Douglas Adams

Robert Fout
MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog Linux User
rfout@damien.edu
http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
ICQ# 48433406