what _is_ morsels img?/ eth0 probs

Subject: what _is_ morsels img?/ eth0 probs
From: Eric Holtam (ESH002@drake.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 19:52:52 MST

What exactly is on the tasty morsels image? I have the cd and have
burnt it, but haven't had the chance to load it yet. Is it another
installer or just rpms?

One other thing, I loaded CS 1.2 today but it is having trouble
"Determining IP information for eth0...Operation failed" and [FAILED]
is on the right. During the install it asked for my preference of
network setup and I chose DHCP. Previous versions of Linux has
grabbed that nicely and worked, is there something else I have to do
to get my internet connection back up and running in CS 1.2? There
isn't a network setup button in the control-panel either. Any help
would be appreciated.

-Eric
one other note, the modules dependencies couldn't be found right
after install, so I went to /lib/modules created a 2.2.15-2.8.0
directory, cd-ed into it and typed depmod -a and it loads fine
now...does the eth0 have anything to do with that?