Save Me O'le Yeller! Save Me!

Subject: Save Me O'le Yeller! Save Me!
From: NTR (ntr@mindmachine.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 09:52:01 MST

Here I am with my back to the egde of a 1000 foot cliff in Madison
Wisconsin, cornered by Little "LINUX" Cubs and their Big Mama "PPC" Bear.
 She's MAD and she's not letting me pass. An attack is not out of the
question. Can O'le Yeller save me?

Its been over a week and its a no go. I try to get by her on the right,
she swipes me HD, the left she claws me partition. Is O'le Yeller up to
the fight?

I've had terrible luck with the latest graphical installer release from
the Madison Wilderness. Ouch! Poison Ivy and allot of mosquito bites.
Now this old dog is ready to learn some new tricks.

I've downloaded the ISO images onto a Mac PB Lomard 400 running OS9 and
burned it to a CD. What's next?

Should I have downloaded it into an already running Linux machine?

Do I need to include other images on the CD?

Are there any step by step instructions for making the CD?

thanks,

O'le Dave