Re: ISO Images Dwnlded..What Next?

Subject: Re: ISO Images Dwnlded..What Next?
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 16:09:14 MST

Attach the disks you're going to use & boot from the CD, then follow the instructions.

You can mount the CD in MacOS and look at the manual - it's in the
"ydlmanual" manual folder on my 1.1 disk, probably the same place on 1.2

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com

- Leo Tolstoy