Re: ISO Images Dwnlded..What Next?

Subject: Re: ISO Images Dwnlded..What Next?
From: NTR (ntr@mindmachine.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 17:52:45 MST

Dear Ed,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am very Linux Unsavory, but I am not Mac
stupid. Please help with the following instructions if you can by
further defining them.

>Attach the disks you're going to use

What exactly does this mean in the most simplest of step by step
instructions. I have only one disk which I am not sure if I burned
correctly.

Downloaded iso image to mac os 9
Used Toast to Burn iso image to a CD. full write no more room
CD does not boot

I have tried to boot from the CD but no go.

> & boot from the CD, then follow the
>instructions.

>You can mount the CD in MacOS and look at the manual - it's in the
>"ydlmanual" manual folder on my 1.1 disk, probably the same place on 1.2

I'll give it a try.

thanks

dave