Re: yellowdog-general Digest 9 Mar 2000 14:42:44 -0000 Issue 103

Subject: Re: yellowdog-general Digest 9 Mar 2000 14:42:44 -0000 Issue 103
From: John Boyarsky (jboyarsky@ftyukon.yfsd.schoolzone.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 14:29:44 MST

Vanja,

My partitions are laid out in the order listed in the letter: 128m/swap, 10m/boot,
400m/root, 200m/home, 400m/usr, 159m/var, 100m/tmp. They start at /dev/sda6 for
swap and /dev/sda7 for / . (/dev/sda1-5 are the Apple partitions)These are on an
external 2G drive, of which 600m is an Apple partition holding the YDL install and
1.4G is empty for the Linux install. (The YDL Installer won't read the install tree
from my internal IDE drive because it is HFS+ formatted so I install right from the
external.)

Liek I said, i had it once about a week back , without video accelleration, but
could not figger out how to reconfigure the video, so i tried reinstalling.. Since
then I've been in a rut...stuck by a kernel apnic..

Thanks, any more ideas??
John