Re: modules

Subject: Re: modules
From: Robert Fout (rfout@damien.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 19:47:50 MST

nope, the kernel is what was installed/came with YDL CS 1.1 CD-ROM.

a *generous* person on this YDL list (i'll keep his name anonymous, unless
he wants me to tell folks his name) burned a CD-R copy of the two CDs either
from the ISO images, or from the CDs he owns, not sure which. would that
affect it?

could I have not installed the kernel modules for sound?

Bob
"The knack to flying is learning how to
throw yourself at the ground and miss."

>From "Life the Universe and Everything"
by Douglas Adams

Robert Fout
MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog Linux User
rfout@damien.edu
http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
ICQ# 48433406