MOL: Unmapped RAM-write access

Subject: MOL: Unmapped RAM-write access
From: Adam Price (Adam@oldchildrensbooks.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 18:33:40 MST

I have the latest mol off of the web site, and my kernel was built to
allow for it. With virtual memory and sound off in MacOS (8.6) startmol
yields
.
.
.
Unmapped RAM-write-access, 04034228
Unmapped RAM-write-access, 0403422c
Unmapped RAM-write-access, 04034230
Unmapped RAM-write-access, 04034234
Unmapped RAM-write-access, 04034238
.
.
.
ad infinitum, and won't quit with ctl-c.

I (think I) followed the instructions exactly, down to cutting and pasting
the bash commands to get the ROM and all. Can anyone help?

-Adam

--
adam@oldchildrensbooks.com

The difference between America and England is that the English think 100 miles is a long distance and the Americans think 100 years is a long time.