pdiskinstall problems on 9500

Subject: pdiskinstall problems on 9500
From: NTR (ntr@mindmachine.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 19:19:39 MST

pdisk seems to be working but I get this message after trying to w the
partition.

pdisk: Re-read of partition table failed (Device or resource busy)
Reboot your system to ensure the partition table is updated.

Things seemed to have gone well throughout the partitioning of the drive
except for this message in the end when I am writing the partition to the
disk.

Later on when I go and install, the system freezes on the install of the
"The AbiWord word processor". I am doing just a basic install, no extra
packages.

ab.wor-0.7.9-2
10346K
The AbiWord word processor