cdrecord issues

Subject: cdrecord issues
From: Phil Kirschner (pak1@cec.wustl.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 23:39:41 MST

hey all. i tried to burn the 1.2 ISO using cdrecord, and i got an
error, the original suggestions from the list were tried, and i was
confident that it was only a bad disc or a bad day for my burner.
so, i was going to try again. i have restarted my machine since it
last failed, but i now get this error:

written.cdrecord: Device not configured. Cannot set SG_SET_TIMEOUT.
Currently running 'write_continue' command.
Condition not caught: SCSI ALREADY RUNNING !!.
Raisecond: not implemented.
Aborted

The error I had last time was:

cdrecord: Input/output error. write_continue: scsi sendcmd: retryable error
..plus a bunch more stuff

HELP ME! I WANT CS 1.2!

"Today's CS lecture will be conducted entirely through the medium of
interpretive dance."
        -Something I've always wanted to hear but never will.