Newbie Keyboard problem

Subject: Newbie Keyboard problem
From: Jim Sterling (jim_sterling@csi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 23:15:43 MST

I have a Mac PowerPC 200 mhz, 2.1 gig hard drive. I wiped the drive clean
and re-partitioned using linux partition option in OS9. I purchased Yellow
Dog Linux in the black binder from my local Frys. I started the install,
but it stops with the following error message, “Failed to create keyboard
configuration, no such file or directory.”

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

In reading some of the messages in the general list, I fear my skill sets
may not be at the same level as most of the users here. Specific
instructions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim Sterling

jimsterling@csi.com <mailto:jimsterling@csi.com>