More WindowMaker Problems

Subject: More WindowMaker Problems
From: Sean Bittinger (bittin_s@cc.denison.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 22:14:10 MST

All right, I don't know if this is the best place to post for help with
this, but I can't seem to solve this problem.

I've finally gotten around to trying the new WindowMaker source, to see if
that will correct my problems of getting it to start. When I compile, I get
this message right towards the end of the "make" command's run:

Making all in wrlib
make[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/local/share/WindowMaker-0.61.1/wrlib'
/bin/sh ../libtool
--mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../src -I/usr/local/include
-I/usr/X11R6/include -g -O2 -c nxpm.c
rm -f .libs/nxpm.lo
gcc
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../src -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
-g -O2 -c -fPIC -DPIC nxpm.c -o .libs/nxpm.lo
In file included from
/usr/include/errno.h:36,
                 from
nxpm.c:46:
/usr/include/bits/errno.h:25: linux/errno.h: No such file or
directory
make[1]: *** [nxpm.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/share/WindowMaker-0.61.1/wrlib'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error
1

The problem with this is that an ls of the /usr/include/bits directory shows
that i do have errno.h. What's going wrong with running the make? It
errors when looking for /usr/include/errno.h. Is linux/errno.h something
different? Has anyone had a similar problem? Were you able to solve it?
Is there some where else I should look/post to get an answer? Please help.

-Rogan

P.S. I can include the whole output of the make command if that will help
solve the problem better. The above is where things seem to go wrong
though, before this it appears to be sailing smoothly. Pleas help.