CS1.2 Success!

Subject: CS1.2 Success!
From: Phil Kirschner (pak1@cec.wustl.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 00:42:35 MST

I just wanted to congratulate Dan and all the other people who worked
so hard to get CS1.2 out on time, more or less. I have not until now
had the time to try an install, but I just did it, and it worked
perfectly. Very smooth. I am eventually going to do it again on a
larger partition, but I just wanted to see that it worked with the CD
I burned. So, like I said, it did.

GREAT JOB DAN! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!

-Phil

"Today's CS lecture will be conducted entirely through the medium of
interpretive dance."
        -Something I've always wanted to hear but never will.