iBook support, so what is the status anyway?

Subject: iBook support, so what is the status anyway?
From: Nathan Fain (nathanf@gurunet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 06:48:48 MST

Please follow up....

>> > The wireless/airport support will come later then initial system
support.
>> > Hopefully the machines can be supported soon after they become
available

>> That sounds good. I think I can wait a bit for the aiport support,
>> but everything else internally will be support with the first release,
>> right? Modem, ethernet, sound, video, etc.
>
>That's the plan, although I can't make any promises since we don't have
>one yet :-)
>
>Dan
>
>Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
>email: dburcaw@yellowdoglinux.com
>website: http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

Is this the case now? It supports the NIC, modem, video, sound... etc

as much detail as I can get about this as possible is greatly appreciated...

thanks

--
Nathan Fain - nathanf@gurunet.com
IS Manager - http://www.gurunet.com

"Nice, isn't it, when your guru takes you to the mountaintop, rather than making you climb?"