Re: Sound on a B&W G3 with CS 1.2

Subject: Re: Sound on a B&W G3 with CS 1.2
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 07:06:44 MST

Yes, you just have to load the module. Since people seem to be having
problems with this, I'll write a script that sets up your conf.modules to
load the sound stuff.

THe reason it is a module has already been discussed on this list.

> Yep, got the same problem exactly excepted I have a Rev. 1 G3.
> Sound was working perfectly under CS1.1 and we lost it in 1.2...
> When launching aumix, this little guy ask if sound support was
> compiled in the kernel. So was it really?
>
> Bye

> | Patrick LADAM | |
> | Laboratoire CSSB | THE BIG BANG THEORY: |
> | UFR SMBH | |
> | 74 rue Marcel Cachin | In the begining there was |
> | 93017 Bobigny CEDEX | nothing at all. |
> | e-mail: | |
> | pl@tintin.smbh.univ-paris13.fr | Then, it exploded... |
> | Tel: 01 48 38 77 26 / 76 85 | |
> | Fax: 01 48 38 77 77 | |

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/