Re: ibook cs1.2 and airport

Subject: Re: ibook cs1.2 and airport
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 10:46:51 MST

Andy,

It should work with very little in terms of modifications to the Lucent
driver. I have a Pismo and basestation that I'm working with. Hopefully
I'll have more to report about Airport in the near future.

 On Thu, 23 Mar2000, Andrew Diller wrote:

> I'm about to start looking at getting CS 1.2 to use the airport card in my ibook.
>
> Is this working? Am I waseting my time trying to get this to work?
>

> the lucent drivers i hope will drive this card, since its got the lucent chipset.
>
> I'm not interested in using it with Airport basestations, we have a number of other 802.11 AP here at
> the office.
>
> -andy

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/