Re: ibook cs1.2 and airport

Subject: Re: ibook cs1.2 and airport
From: Andrew Diller (dillera@isc.upenn.edu )
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 11:20:35 MST

Thats cool. I've installed card services from the CS1.2 cdrom, and have installed in the wavelan
modules.

when I'm doing a make config I'm getting a machine check panic (I've told it to take kernal symbols
from the running kernal) when examines the kernal.

What kernal are you running the airport on-- will 2.2.15 be sufficient?

-andy