The Mouse do not move when running startx

Subject: The Mouse do not move when running startx
From: Jano Salas Alarcon (langosto@fuerzag.ulatina.ac.cr)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 13:12:23 MST

Hi I need help whith the yellow dog installation.

I have a G4 Macintosh/400 mghz/128MB RAM/ MacOs 8.6
and i have install Yellow Dog on it...

The sistems Boots (with the "vmlinux.ibook.9" kernel
image on the MacOs system folder , it do not work with
the "vmlinux"kernel image...) well, the problem
apears when i run startx THE MOUSE DO NOT MOVE...

Already select the "One Button USB Mouse" optinon on
the Yellow Dog mouse configuration setup... and
nothing.

By the way, is it right that the Yellow Dog boots with
the "vmlinux.ibook.9" kernel image and not whith the
"vmlinux" one with the G4 Power Mac?

What can i do?

Jean Langosto. Thanks.