Re: The Mouse do not move when running startx

Subject: Re: The Mouse do not move when running startx
From: Jeff (spike@jeppo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 15:42:03 MST

I have the exact configuration except using OS 9 with an internal SCSI
drive running Yellow Dog. I had the exact same problem using CS 1.1,
which I'm assuming is what you're using.

I searched and searched and finally found a solution that worked. I found
the answer in the yellowdog-general archives, specifically at
http://lists.yellowdoglinux.com/yellowdog-general/february00/0415.html. The
link that Dan provided below will fix your problem. If you are in fact
using CS 1.1 I recommend upgrading to CS 1.2. I was able to install on
the 1st attempt with no issues whatsoever.

Jeff