Re: ibook...

Subject: Re: ibook...
From: Nick (napalmfreak@mindless.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 17:11:56 MST

Are you sure it is shutting down? when I first installed it on my
Lombard Powerbook G3 it seemed like it was but really it was turning
the backlighting off on the LCD, just turn it back on with the
buttons on the top of the keyboard.

-Nick

--
-Napalm

"Macintosh -- we might not get everything right, but atleast we knew the century was going to end."

"Windows 98 not found: (C)heer, (P)arty, (D)ance?"

01001110011010010110001101101011

http://shade.cit.cornell.edu palace://shade.cit.cornell.edu