libMesaGL.so.3 Mystery

Subject: libMesaGL.so.3 Mystery
From: Neil Jolly (njolly@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 22:31:04 MST

I tried running YUP totest it's update capabilities. Yup spits out an
error message regarding missing libMesaGL.so.3, a failed dependancy for
xscreensaver. My first thought was that Mesa did not get updated when I
ran the CS 1.2 update, but rpm says Mesa-3.2-2 & Mesa-devel-3.2-2 are
installed I ran ldconfig and checked for libMesaGL.so.3 or any evidence
of libMesaGL, but none were found. Am I barking up the wrong tree here
or just on the wrong Mesa? Anybody know where libMesaGL gets installed
to? Whereis & locate come up dry as well.

--
Neil Jolly
Coming at you from Yellowdog Linux - another MICROS~1 free OS!