Re: does yellowdog have ssh?

Subject: Re: does yellowdog have ssh?
From: Vance Dubberly (vance@coloradosprings.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 13:06:03 MST

hey all, I've got a X problem. I'm pretty clueless beyond the world of
apache and web stuff so be patient.
I'm running a G4 350 ATI Rage128 and an Apple 21 inch Studio Display.
I'm booting in BootX (my understanding is that the errata only affects
450+ machines, correct me if I'm wrong))

If I boot with no video drivers I get X up and running, albeit it likes
to loose the mouse pointer alot.
If I boot with video driver and run Xconfigurator it finds the Video
card ok but when running X my screen... well let's say I get a rather
neat MTV like effect where segments of the screen block and overlap each
other.

I'm not running any patchs or hacks, ought I be and where might I find
them?

I'm willing to edit conf files by hand if need be.

--
1.61803400516510009765625