Re: iMac and YellowDogLinux

Evan Read (Evan@AdvComm.Co.NZ)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:01:07 +1300

I know it is based on, but I thought it was "based on" as in "we use a
monolithic architecture" like LinuxPPC (as opposed to MkLinux) but they
would have to go better than tweaking for much product differentiation.

Otherwise, it would seem PowerPPC would have all the latest developments
before YDL (I would be using Gone Home, so it doesn't worry me what they
give out for free on the server side that is better or worse than LinucPPC.

Evan Read