Student Pricing, international availability

Evan Read (Evan@AdvComm.Co.NZ)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:10:37 +1300

Hi Again,

I was curious, since I am a student and live in New Zealand (I am an
Australian but that ain't the point ;).

I was wondering if there was going to be any special pricing for us poor
students and wether purchasing over the Internet was the only option (if
one wants the manuals etc)... Could I go to the bookstore of a major NZ
University and expect to be able to get it? Maybe through some educational
distributors?

I assume that a downloadable version will exist for free, correct?

Thanks

Evan Read.