Re: Installation manual

Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 00:18:15 -0700 (MST)

It'll be in the Gone Home manual because those users will mostly be using
PPP. CS is a server product, most people will be running servers on
existing connections. Plus, in the install guide we suggest that your
MacOS partition has Internet Access support so in case you get stuck, you
can look to the web for help.

Dan