Re: YellowDogLinux

Evan Read (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:10:44 +1200

Here is a message I sent my "local" online Linux reseller.

Wouldn't be a bad idea for the few people on this list to perhaps relay
similar sentiment to your "local" online reseller (or your favorite or
whatever) and thank them for selling or ask them to sell YDL when it
ships...

Nothing like pledge dollars to get the dollar signs to ring in resellers
ears....

--
Evan Read

Linux -- "it is computing, Jim, but not as we know it" YellowDogLinux - Linux for the PowerPC - http://www.yellowdoglinux.com