Re: [yellowdog-announce] Yellow Dog Linux, Press Release: 22 March 1999

Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:50:49 -0700 (MST)

We fax all our press releases to various press networks.

Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 email: dburcaw@yellowdoglinux.com
 website: http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/