Re: ssh and

Darron Froese (darron@odi.ca)
Sun, 9 May 1999 23:21:33 -0600 (MDT)

On Sun, 9 May 1999, Dan Burcaw wrote:

> Make sure you are NOT running the installer kernel (2.2.2)..
> Try 2.2.6.

I'm not running the 2.2.2 kernel - I can't run it properly. In order to
install it I had to use Scott Every's patched 2.2.4 installers for my
ANS. I'm running 2.2.7 with Apple Network Server specific patches (video,
lcd and ethernet). It does work great - once it's installed - working on
these things is a royal pain in the butt.

This has happened on both installs on this machine - I did one a few days
ago but I didn't set up the partitions correctly so I redid it this
weekend. I'm going to give it a try on the B&W at work tomorrow morning to
find out if it does the same thing.

Darron
darron@odi.ca
<http://i.am/darron/>