Re: CodeWarrior Suggestion

Evan Read (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Sat, 15 May 1999 14:31:48 +1200

For those that don't know, Metroworks has released a cheap (99 US)
CodeWarrior IDE that uses egcs and stuff like that. I reckon it would rock
hard (since I am a student and want to get into linux development) but it
has been released for RedHat only (see
http://www.metrowerks.com/advert/001/ for more).

Anyways, if you guys all cruise along to
http://www.metrowerks.com/feedback/mailforms/cw_suggestion/ and request a
PowerPC port of these tools like I did, you will probably get a reply
similar to the one below:

any chances, Dan, of you guys helping with this? Might move things along....

--
Evan Read