X-Window Blues

Urs Hochstrasser (hochstrasse@ubaclu.unibas.ch)
Sat, 15 May 1999 14:14:19 +0200

Hi,

finally I got X-Window running on my blue g3 by doing the following:
- using XF86Config.blueg3 from YDL FTP site
- switching from FBDev to Xpmac (install rpm and make symlink in /etc/X11)

So, now I have video, but I can't use my USB keyoard and mouse! Console
input seems to be expected from the ADB Port (my ADB Joystick moves the
mouse pointer...), so there is probably something else to change. I'll dig
for the info myself, but if someone has already the answer, I'd be very
grateful for hints.

Cheers
--Urs
Urs Hochstrasser hochstrasse@ubaclu.unibas.ch
Botanical Institute, Hebelstrasse 1, CH-4056 BASEL
SWITZERLAND Phone +41 61 267 23 07