Swiss German USB Keyboard Map

Urs Hochstrasser (hochstrasse@ubaclu.unibas.ch)
Sat, 15 May 1999 18:18:38 +0200

Hi,

is anyone interested in an USB (blue g3) keyboard map file for the Swiss
German keyboard layout? (text console). I just made one for myself out of
the 'usb-us.map'.

The only thing I can't figure out is the keycode for the key next to the
left hand shift key (in the MacOS US Layout it contains the grave accent
and a tilde). Otherwise it works quite well.

We could send in all our self-made international USB keyboard maps, so Dan
could put them on the FTP server. What do you think?

Cheers
--Urs

PS Talking about keyboards: on my USB keyboard the Caps Lock key works, but
the LED doesn't light up. Anyone got the same, or would this belong onto a
'to-do-List'? :-)
Urs Hochstrasser hochstrasse@ubaclu.unibas.ch
Botanical Institute, Hebelstrasse 1, CH-4056 BASEL
SWITZERLAND Phone +41 61 267 23 07