Re: How to work with one-button ADB mouse

John David (john.david@mankato.msus.edu)
Tue, 18 May 1999 08:44:03 -0500

I installed XFree86-Xpmac, symlinked XF68_FBDev to Xpmac.
Using the startx -- /usr/bin/X11R6/Xpmac command, I get:

Fatal server error:
ioctl 0x7667 failed: invalid argument

Plain old startx has the same result.

I am trying this on a G3 PowerBook - I did get X to work using XF68_FBDev, and
as before, there don't seem to be any key equivs fro button 2 and 3.