CS 1.1

Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Tue, 18 May 1999 18:10:29 -0600 (MDT)

Ok.. I have a question for you guys.

We are shipping 1.1 wth RADIUS authentication support (via
radius-cistron). Now, I'm trying to decide whether or not the installer
should have a default group called "Radius Authentication" which would
install this RPM. My thinking is.. some users just select the "everything"
button and I don't advise just having radius installed on a home system ;)

Would those of you that use RADIUS want it as a group, or prefer to just
"select individual packages" and install it that way?

Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 email: dburcaw@yellowdoglinux.com
 website: http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/