iMacLinux.net comp

Evan Read (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Thu, 20 May 1999 08:47:56 +1200

I don't remember this ever being mentioned before but:

The TerraSoft guys seem to be sponsering a competition over at iMacLinux.net.

http://www.imaclinux.net/competition.html

Check it out. The prize is varies levels of YellowDogLinux and the entry
types should appeal to most people ;)

I think another prize should be a trip to the TerraSoft "Campus" so that we
can tour the "facilities" and watch Dan answer "email" and read
"www.suck.com".

(key to this email. Replace quoted words with these in order: camping
ground; toilets; calls from his mother; www.doodie.com).

Cyas

p.s. Got an exam today. This is my idea of comic relief. ;)

--
Evan Read