RE: IMac,

David Gadoury (David_Gadoury@MergeComputer.com)
Thu, 20 May 1999 14:11:19 -0400

hi,

        i finally went ahead and attempted an FTP install. I'm having
difficulty connecting to the server to complete the install. sometimes i
cant connect in order to download the second stage image and sometimes i get
through that and it chokes on the actual install.

        my question is this. if i download all of /redhat to my exchange
partition will i be able to install from it? the partition is i believe,
HFS. (new to macs and not sure). if not what kind of partition should i
create? and once i create it (in MacOS im assuming) how do i reference it
during a linux install?

thanks
david