Web browser

Ron Thompson (rthompson@apple.com)
Tue, 25 May 1999 15:08:01 -0700

Well, thanks to everyone that got my X working like a charm! Got it up
to 1024x768 at 24 bpp (any higher and the kernel gives me errors and
dies).
Now... I was wondering if there is ANY web browser out there that is
usable on the YD Linux.
And I was wondering if anyone has advice on binaries and such. I have
run a few UN*X flavors on a PC, but the binaries were easy to find, and
even when I had to compile them myself it was generally segfault free or
error free.
Is there a contrib directory somewhere of compatible sources or RPMs for
YellowDog?
Are there general compile-time things I should look for?

Thanks again! It already looks really slick and I've been showing it
off the my fellow Apple employees... 8-)
  -Ron