Re: Web browser

Evan Read (evan@linux.advcomm.co.nz)
Wed, 26 May 1999 12:00:54 +1200 (NZST)

On Tue, 25 May 1999, Michael Messano wrote:

What about Mozilla? There must be a Linux PPC binary available.

It is pre-alpha but pretty satisfactory.

If you are using KDE, I hear the file browser doubles as a nice Web
browser (I have never tried that myself, though).

I thought Netscape was working with YellowDogLinux.

--
Evan Read

Advanced Communications Level 1, 43 Montgomery Square Nelson

Ph: +64-3-546-9169 Fax: +64-3-546-9170 Web: http://www.advcomm.co.nz