Re: Apache Perl Modules

Subject: Re: Apache Perl Modules
From: Tom Tarka (tommy@mp3.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 11:11:06 MST

"Michael W. J. West ph. 302-695-9378" wrote:

> >Hello:
> >I'm trying desperately to get Apache working with mod_perl and then to
> >set up the Apache::Roaming module. I've had no luck. If someone has
> >done this on their install of YDL, let me know.
> >Patrick
>
> I am interested in getting mod_perl running also. If you take this off-line, would you please post a summary to the list?

i've set up mod_perl on my install of YDL, but not the Apache::Roaming module.
IIRC, all i needed to do was build apache (1.3.9), download the mod_perl dist.,
build it (and tell it where my apache lived), and it built apache for me. I think I used
the latest mod_perl (this was 3 weeks ago...). What speciifically are you having
problems with and/or what errors are you getting?

    -t