denibian install

Subject: denibian install
From: jim hopper (hopperj@macconnect.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 16:21:22 MST

I was given a package tat i would like to install on my yellowdox box
but its a deb file for use on denebian ppc linux.

1. does it make sense to unpack this on a yellowdog machine
2. how do i do it.

thanks jim
At a recent computer software engineering course in the US, the participants
were given an awkward question to answer. "If you had just boarded an
airliner and discovered that your team of programmers had been responsible
for the flight control software, how many of you would disembark
immediately?"
                     unknown author