Re: pci devices & raid questions

Subject: Re: pci devices & raid questions
From: Tom Tarka (tommy@mp3.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 13:19:51 MST

Ben Trumbull wrote:

> All,
>
> I was wondering if anybody had any [better] luck or suggestions for
> getting the following to pci cards to work with YD [in a 9500, fwiw]
>
> Initio Miles2 Ultra2 SCSI adapater [wide, lvd]
> Asante 10/100 ethernet NIC

FWIW, YDL detects that I have one SCSI host with the Miles2 card plugged
into the bus, but I don't have a 68-pin cable currenly, so I don't know that
it works. I know the kernel driver won't compile, but that isn't to say that

some of the generic scsi drivers won't be able to drive it (albeit not at
it's
true speed?).

HTH,