Re: Ethernet cards and yellowdog

Subject: Re: Ethernet cards and yellowdog
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 12:56:08 MST

I use a Farallon Fast EtherTX 10/100 which works great BUT not with the
stock kernel - you have to get the latest "tulip.c" sources and
recompile the kernel _and_ modules, making the stock dec chipset driver
modular, then modprobe the tulip. If you want details let me know.

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com

-- Frederick von Schiller