Boulder Linux User Group Event Saturday

Subject: Boulder Linux User Group Event Saturday
From: Brian Ketelsen (briank@becos.org)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 17:58:41 MST

Dan et al,
I sent a message to the YDL general email address earlier this morning about
the Boulder Linux User's Group "Installfest" taking place this Saturday at
CU Boulder. Because the leader of BLUG knows I have a G4 I was elected to
show off YDL. I have little to no experience with PPC and just a slight bit
more with Linux in general. (I did my YDL install 2 weeks ago) Does
YellowDog have any resources to help me with this event? Any demo scripts,
CD's, fliers, or even people would be greatly appreciated. I got 2 days
notice about this event and would really like to make a good impression to
all the college students that might be potential YDL buyers out there.

Info on the event should be at : http://buffchip.colorado.edu/LUG/LUG.htm

Any help you or any other YellowDog users in the Denver area can provide
would be wonderful.

Brian Ketelsen
briank@becos.org