Re: Boulder Linux User Group Event Saturday

Subject: Re: Boulder Linux User Group Event Saturday
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 19:32:51 MST

Brian,

Sorry I didn't respond yet to your other email. I've been trying to figure
out what we can provide you :)

We do indeed have a bunchof bumper stickers and perhaps some sets of cds
that you can hand out. (If you want to come get them :)

I suggest you read my article about PPC Linux available in the August
edition of Linux Magazine (online at www.linux-mag.com).

I'll try to come up with some more ideas...

> Dan et al,
> I sent a message to the YDL general email address earlier this morning about
> the Boulder Linux User's Group "Installfest" taking place this Saturday at
> CU Boulder. Because the leader of BLUG knows I have a G4 I was elected to
> show off YDL. I have little to no experience with PPC and just a slight bit
> more with Linux in general. (I did my YDL install 2 weeks ago) Does
> YellowDog have any resources to help me with this event? Any demo scripts,
> CD's, fliers, or even people would be greatly appreciated. I got 2 days
> notice about this event and would really like to make a good impression to
> all the college students that might be potential YDL buyers out there.
>
> Info on the event should be at : http://buffchip.colorado.edu/LUG/LUG.htm
>
> Any help you or any other YellowDog users in the Denver area can provide
> would be wonderful.
>
> Brian Ketelsen
> briank@becos.org

Dan