Re: Linux and BeOS

Subject: Re: Linux and BeOS
From: Jason P. Stanford (jps3@Lehigh.EDU)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 10:53:42 MST

I have YDL running on several machines that BeOS doesn't support (G3's).
I don't understand why Linux, and not BeOS, will run on these platforms.
If Linux developers can figure it out, why not BeOS? (Then again, I'm
hardly an expert on OS development!).

--
Taurus: (April. 20--May 20)
Try as you might, you will be unable to convince the judge that the