Re: qt-proxy / ip chains

Subject: Re: qt-proxy / ip chains
From: Mark Fassler (mfassler@terraplex.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 12:29:35 MST

What are streams? (Specifically...) Is this for Real Audio? If this is a
fairly standard protocol, there might be module support for it. For
example, to get Real Audio to work through IP masq'ing, all you should
have to do is load the "ip_masq_raudio" module.

(If you're not talking about real audio, I apologize - I don't know what
streams are. :-)

--
Mark Fassler

Michael Bartosh wrote... > > I'm having trouble getting streams to my Macs inside my IP MASQ'd network. > > I'm hoping to come up with some appropriate IP Chains rules since few > on the Streaming list have been able to make the proxy work. > > Any suggestions? > > -mab >

-- Mark Fassler Terra Soft Solutions, Inc. Yellow Dog Linux "The Ultimate Companion for a Dedicated Server" http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/