RE: qt-proxy / ip chains

Subject: RE: qt-proxy / ip chains
From: Jeff Ridder (jridder@gci.net)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 12:15:39 MST

Apple has a proxy server for this, but I have yet to get it to work. I
compile it and it runs, but the first time a quicktime stream hits it, it
gets a segment fault. I found some rules to ipchains, but they didn't work
either. I was kinda hoping that the updates to QuickTime 4.1 would fix the
problem of getting streams behind the firewall.

Jeff Ridder